Monday, April 23, 2007



Uploaded by ladyhedda.
I've been carrying around this lil' jade piggie for almost a year now! It was given to me by the beautiful Corinna - who picked it up on one of her may visits to Hong Kong & China.
In the Chinese Horoscope calender I am a Pig, this year also happens to be the 'Year of the Pig' - so this is my lucky charm!
The thing is I could never find a good place for him - so he's been stuffed in the bottom of my bag. This prime placement means that he's been to some pretty amazing places with me:
Snowed in in Everest, river trips in Laos, Vietnamese New Year in Hanoi, Angkor Wat.......

And now he can visit some more - but this time he'll be on my wrist!! The lovely ladies at 'Joy Jewelry' in Bali strung him onto a bracelet for me. Perfect!

1 comment:

Mr. Hagen said...

The pig is fantastic. Rich is excited to be there.