Sunday, April 29, 2007



Uploaded by ladyhedda.

We had to leave Bingin yesterday.

We've been at the beach for a month and staying in one place for so long was a real treat. Packing and unpacking every few days means that you never get to see what's in that HUGE backpack that you're lugging around with you! I get into the habit of wearing the same clothes for days on end - because they're easy to lay my hands on, and to find something else would require unzipping, oh, at least 2 extra zips, moving some shoes out of the way and disturbing the orginzed chaos that is the inside of my pack.

So at Bingin, I unloaded the whole lot. And spread myself out over the bedroom, kitchen and living room. My stuff was everywhere. Which was great when I wanted to find something, but not so great when I had to pack.

The walk up the cliff from the beach to the road is a steep path. Our caravan of surfboards and backpacks wound their way to the top in the midday sun. The photo, it's 8 (yes eight) surfboards in transit.

1 comment:

Mr. Hagen said...

I miss Bingin Beach and Putu, and you two!!!!