Tuesday, July 10, 2007

When in Singapore. Eat

I'm in Singapore. I got here 2 days ago, one short step on the long journey to Los Angeles. Singapore is a great city for just wandering around. The food is amazing, I have been feasting on dim sum lunches and Indian dinners.
Tomorrow I get on a plane to Tokyo, and then to LA. I can't really believe it. I'm excited, but it feels strange to be leaving Asia. I really love it here.
I went to a 'craft shop' today - to buy some goodies to keep me occupied on the plane. Cross-stitch, knitting - you get the idea! Oh lordy, it's gonna be a long day.....

1 comment:

Anntrak said...

Hey guys - crazy to hear you are headed back to Long Beach. We'll be there in a few weeks too! We are finishing the trans-mongolian right now. Do not miss Mongolia next time around- spend as much time as you can here.

See you in the LBC. Breakfast at the Potholder?

your lao river rafting friends,

ann, jen & jayme