Friday, July 06, 2007

Leaving Asia

Today is our last full day together for what feels like a really long time. Tomorrow Michael is flying to Sumatra, and then on to Nias for some quality surf. On Sunday, I fly to Singapore, where I will have 2 days to adjust before getting on a plane to the US of A.
I am ridiculously excited to see friends, I am also looking forward to eating some of Della's cooking, buying some new music, and having a bath.

I have also been thinking of my beautiful Shackleton, and how I can't wait to see him barking at the squirrels.









After a week in the USA I will be flying to London for a wedding. Vicki is gettin' hitched, and I intend on being there to throw stuff (and any other such responsibilities that may come my way).
I'm not sure how long I'll be staying. I gotta figure out some stuff....

I will post photos of our recent travels very soon. I promise. Just dealing with a nasty virus on my SD card.... Yuck.

No comments: