Tuesday, May 29, 2007

All I want is some wine

3 Years today!! That's right folks.... Michael and I are celebrating our Wedding Anniversary - in separate countries.
He's still in East Timor, and I am still in Indonesia (West Timor). The good news is that he'll be back on Thursday, and on Friday we're off to Rote for some quality beach time. Surf for him, sand and sea for me! We're planning to celebrate on Rote - with a fancy dinner, and maybe just maybe I'll get to drink a glass of wine... It's been beer all the way here in Indonesia!

I still think he's the best dance partner in the world.

If you want a trip down memory lane, then all the photos are here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!!what a lovely couple.............doing what you love to do!!!!!!May you have many more years together..