Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ra Ra Rasputin Russias Greatest Love Machine

If you spend more than a few days in Kupang then you'll notice that the Telekom Internet only has one CD. Maybe it's a tape, in fact I'm pretty sure it's probably a tape.
I can now sing every word to "I Know Him So Well" - both the Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson vocals. Which is fine, however it's keeping me awake at night, and that is not good.
My other recent musical discovery was made in Malaysia. Did you know that I know every Boney M song on their Greatest Hits album? No? Well I had no idea either, until Christine and I were headed to the train station and our driver thought he could distract us from the fact that he was driving at over 90mph in a lane entirely of his own creation. Cars were forced off the road, and Christine was forced to listen to my rendition of Hooray Hooray its a Holi-Holiday.
Lordy, I need to get an iPod.

No comments: